xp.visual is a device working as a remote for XP standalone and allows to configure the view.
To ensure a good working of the system, Xp standalone is synchronized with this device, so that it is launched when the device is loaded in a new Ableton project, and quit when a project is closed.
Set the view mode from the camera interface
Customize the view and load 3d model
Enable 6 DOF head tracking in Listener mode
- Full synchronization with XP standalone
- Shift between Scene Mode and Listener Mode, with dynamic UI
- Choose among 4 different camera modes
- Customize 3d elements of the scene
- Choose or load 3d models (.obj)
- Audio-reactive cue
- Head tracking (pitch, yaw, roll) with 6DOF (xyz)
- Osc assignation for Head tracking
- Pre-defined monitor size and fps (30, 60) settings
- Save & load configuration as user preset