sxp4l.source is probably the device you'll play around with the most.
Drag and drop the device directly into Ableton to create a new track, or onto an already existing track. In both cases, a new source is automatically created in your 3d environnement.
From this device, you can configure the perception of the source through a large number of parameters.
As long as it is placed at the end of an insert chain, the xp4l.source device works like any other effect in Ableton and you can therefore use your favorite effects or instruments in a 3d spatial sound environnement.
Play sound from the track, route it from another track, from a multichannel instrument, from external audio input, from your send. It benefits entirely from Ableton flexibility.
- Up to 16 sources
- Dynamic instancing
- Full integration to Ableton workflow
- Cartesian or Polar system positioning method
- Perception parameters of Ircam Spat~
- Load & save configuration as user preset
- 4 modes generative engine for position animation in the 3d space
- Load & save animation parameters as user preset
- Group and room dynamic assignation on the fly
- Customizable appearance and naming in the 3d scene
- audio-reactive wave form in the 3d scene
Unique generative engine for animation
Whether you need to generate classic path or unexpected generative trajectories, for a real-time installation or to synthesize content only, xp4l.source offers creators a wide range of necessary tools.
Easily accessible from the animation panel, for each source you will be able to save your favorite animation as a user preset.
Fully visually customizable
Configure sources appearance in the 3d scene, give them a name (alias), and display audio-reactive wave form
As the other device parameters, it will be saved with your Live project.