Register and get the demo for free.
Out of stock
The xp4l.demo.win is an evaluation package for windows that includes :
An installation package with xp4l.app.demo, a demo version of xp4l.app
An Ableton Live pack with:
xp4l.engine.demo, a demo version of xp4l.engine
xp4l.source.demo, a demo version of xp4l.source
After both installation, launch the Live pack project for a quick start or create a new live project and load the devices from the pack folder.
Demo limitations :
– you can’t save a custom speaker layer as user preset
– you can’t record or playback multichannel recording (record panel disable)
– number of sources that can be created is limited to 2
– you can’t save any user preset related to the source configuration
– after 15mn, the application will close, along with Live Ableton.
The demo version does not include xp4l.visual, xp4l.group and xp4l.room. They are not supported by xp4l.app.demo.